SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I will be at The Civic Homespun Market this weekend. www.civichomespunmarket.com.au / www.civichomespunmarket.blogspot.com

At the moment I am working on a new range of buttons some of these new ones have texture and some are round an some are both. I hope to have these for sale well just before xmas but perhaps not in time for the Homespun market before xmas. But they will be available if you wish to contact me either here or via my website. I will put pics up of works in progress as soon as I take them. The new buttons will also be available as necklaces though only with the one hole at the top and hanging on some handmade silk string.
I also now have a range of naturally dyed wool blend t-shirts in stock in small, medium, large and extra large. And because there were requests leggings (like the ones I had on sunday at Niche) are being dyed as we speak, so if you want them, come and get them.

No comments: