SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lucky Dip Me!!!

Must thank the lovely Lisa for saying some delicious things about me over here. I t does give one a little zip of excitement when someone loves what you do. Today I spent the day firing more buttons so now have a huge bag of smokies to wash up and hopefully I will get enough sunshine in the morning to take some photos of them. My options here at home in my little 1 bedroom flat are severely limited and unless I am home and there is sun I just don't have any way of getting a decent picture and you know it poured with rain all weekend and the last two days I have been in the studio while the sun was shining but all is not lost. I wont be going in till after lunch tomorrow so fingers crossed...........
And I read over on another blog let me see if I can find it.( No sorry. If whoever you are reads his please let me know so I can add you in!!!)
That birthdays mean giveaways. So seeing as I had one of those just last week I will have to have a rumage around and see if there is anything I have that people might like. Any suggestions???

No comments: