SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Saturday, July 10, 2010

Swings and Roundabouts

Looks like when one door opens others close!!!!! The excitment of being in print yesterday and getting a lovely email today asking if I would like to have my buttons stocked somewhere, I got a double whammy, I didn't get into the Barnmarket next month (I am on the waiting list though so all is not lost) and I missed out on the Niche Market coz somehow I got left off the list. Now I must say income wise I was kinda depending on those two to boost my coffers in the stocking up for the big Tasmanian Craft Fair at the end of October, oh and my workshop in Geelong. So right now I am at a bit of a loss about what to do to make up the short fall. I suppose I am really going have to work my butt off getting things online. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

india flint said...

well content yourself with the thought that others will be beavering away to stabilise their financial situations too....

Trace Willans said...

Too True mes amee. On the upside I just got an order for $200 worth of buttons so it's all good.

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Wishing you luck!! I want to do a blogpost soon on green things (a bit like my current post) and I want to link you, can I use a photo from your studio post please?

Trace Willans said...

Of course you may. Which one did you have in mind?

Lucky Dip Lisa said...

Just letting you know that I am going to do a green post linking your blog tonight:) Thanks for the use of the photo!