SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Thursday, February 10, 2011

Back Down South!!!!

It feels really weird to say that coz when we are in the West we live down south and here in Tassie it is the same thing, well when compared to Australia coz we aint in the south of Tasmania. Though i will be going more southerly on saturday when I will be doing The Barnmarket. Which is a really lovely market in Rosny Park accross the bridge from Hobart.

We are settling in here, coincidently we are back in the first flat we had when we moved over here. So it is a tad odd to be doing all the just got here stuff in a place that is so familiar. I spent about an hour in the studio yesterday boxing up the books that had been sold in my Etsy shop, which is now empty!!!!! Hopefully I will be able to get some more things ready next week.

Today I will be going in to the studio but mostly I will be organising what we need for the market tomorrow. Trying to locate where I stored tablecloths and bags and all the other assorted bits and pieces that go with a stall. And I will try to remember to take photos!!!!!

2 comments:

Killiecrankie Farm said...

talk about busy Te - etsy sell outs, markets and more markets - you amaze me at your productivity and still keeping it all so creative !

Velma Bolyard said...

i have to say it once more, i love my book (plus). thank you. i am going to use those pages, for sure!