SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Work Busting out all Over

My latest collection of finished pieces they are a result of the plaster workshop I have been doing.

They are available for sale in my studio.

I am unsure about putting them in my Etsy shop.

It's the postage that is always the issue.

But if anyone sees anything they like just let me know.

Love the detail

and the texture is awesome


and a little book to finish. spots of walnut ink covered in beeswax held together with plaster.
so much fun

2 comments:

Jo Murray said...

They are lovely pieces, but probably quite heavy. How do you put them on the wall?

Velma Bolyard said...

trace, this is wonderful work. you have clicked into a different gear in a way.