SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Wednesday, February 8, 2012

In the Pumpkin Patch

Can you see it?

What about now?

Or now?

Well if you want to really see

Went down to vegie garden
but didn't do any gardenting after seeing this!!!!
After this shot it turned about and went back in
and now I can't see where it is
So no more of that for me today
And yes it is a Tiger
And yes it is listed as
Extremely aggressive
and Dangerous

Course this has to happen now that Dan has taken a job in town
This is only day 2!!!!
x te

4 comments:

Lost Aussie said...

ugh! This is one of the things that I definitely do not miss about Australia.

Missouri Bend Paper Works said...

Wait....I'm totally gullible....is that really a tiger? Yikes!!!

Jo Murray said...

Take care Trace! Mind you, he's probably just as scared of you.

Anonymous said...

Is a tiger considered a 'two step' snake? My mom was telling me about them after she made a trip to Australia. Be careful!!
We have plenty of rattlesnakes here, and they can pop up in the garden, but they are nearly as deadly.
Julie