SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, August 5, 2012

In the Studio

Playing with Native Resin and Traditional Gesso

The beginning of some new pieces
Indigo, Native Resin and Cutch on Traditional Gesso
On the beautiful cradled boards Dan made for me
I will put up photos next week of what these now look like
with more layers and wax

background under layer

But what is occupying much of my time
is the online workshop 
the Keys to Dymanic Composition
I am currently in the middle of
over at

Composition with Single element


Such a lot of fun
And yes it is all natural
x te

4 comments:

india flint said...

i do like your new header. v cool.
xo
if

Valerianna said...

I'm smitten with that new header image, stunning!

Trace Willans said...

Why thank you both, there was a post about it here http://soewnearth.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/new-work.html

I am planning on doing much more water themed work

Velma Bolyard said...

it's the infiltration of indigo...so beautiful (i remember them from nature's colours).