SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Sunday, December 9, 2012

Market Day

and what a beautiful day it was
warm and sunny with a gentle breeze
and us right next to the french pastries!!!
You can just see the wood fired oven in the upper right

and here is the Pastry Chef Xavier and his wife Jeanette
this is later in the day they have sold out
and Jeanette has succumed to a silk shirt
that she had her eye on

a display of naturally dyed cloth

Me!!! in a magazine
Textile Fibre Forum to be exact
So exciting


New Items
Needle Cases and my favourite
Needle Rolls
I made one of these for myself
when I went to Bali
and found it was perfect for travelling

and many skeins of naturally dyed wool

a happy day out was had
much delicious food was indulged in
and I even came out at the end with a profit!!!!

x te

1 comment:

Velma Bolyard said...

or gorgeous!
how wonderful. i love the work and huge congratulations on the article. YOU GO GIRL!