SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Monday, September 21, 2015

Teaching in Portugal

How lucky am I  that next year not only to I get to visit my Sister and Father who now live in Portugal but I also get the opportunity to teach there as well.
Tracepromo
 I will be at the teaching at the Pink Buddha Art Studio in Lousada, near Porto, for the lovely Linda Chaves.
I am so very excited. All the fabulous details here

We plan on arriving in Barcelona at the beginning of September here I will be able to finally see the works of Gaudi, who I have long admired and then we plan on travelling up to the coast to San Sebastian. From there we hope to see as much of the Spanish north coast as possible then around the corner and down to Porto, where I will be teaching a 5 day eco-dyeing class. And then it will be down towards Lisbon for the family visit before flying back to Oz.

So if anyone has any must see ideas please let me know.

Let the planning begin. So excited

x te

1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

A wonderful adventure to look forward to. Have fun!