SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Paintings For Sale

Studio Clearing continues
Now it is some of the larger art pieces that 
I cannot take with me
But I am not giving them away either
There is talk of a bonfire
of whatever is left
Palm Vessel
20 x 25 cm
Oil cold wax and palm material 
on cradled board
$75 


Xanthorrhoea Land
Canvas 45 x 60 cm
xanthorrhoea resin on gessoed cloth
handstiched to canvas
$150



The Land Remembers
50 x 50 cm
oil and cold wax on cradled board
$200

Seeds
50 x 50 cm
oil and cold wax on cradled board
$200

Bird on a Fence
75 x 75 cm
oil and cold wax on canvas

$400

detail of above showing the Bird
This one the Judges Choice award 
at the Mission Beach Art Awards 2016

I will cover the cost for postage 
in Australia

x te

2 comments:

india flint said...

people rarely buy my stuff...but I find that the stuff that isn't suitable for string makes excellent weed matting.

Trace Willans said...

ah the advantages of working with textiles. Mine is goign to make a mighty fine bonfire before we leave