SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Thursday, April 26, 2018

An Eclectic Mix of Books For Sale

I have enjoyed all these books
but I am being truly ruthless

All $5 ea plus postage
I can send it in a tough bag which may be cheaper but there will be no tracking
Postage
Domestic
Pre paid up to 500g:                        Express Post                      Parcel Post
$11.35                                   $8.50
                                3kg:                         $16.40                                  $13.80  
                                5kg                         $24.80                                   $17.60








SOLD

SOLD



either PM me through FB 
or leave a comment there
or email me soewnearth @ yahoo . com . au

No comments: