SOEWN EARTH

The Earth Reliant Artist



Trace Willans All Natural Mixed Media







Monday, May 14, 2018

Smaller Mixed media Works

Mixed Media with Natural Pigment

all approx 15 x 15 cm
           6 x 6in
All $10ea plus postage
in Oz that is a regular post pack @ $8.50 inc tracking

to the USA it will be about $16AUD
I can send more than one at this price.
This does not include tracking
I have loads more that I will be putting up
so if you think you might like more than one
let me know and I can put it to one side
while you wait for more
22 hand stitch mounted on card

23 fabric painted and finished with wax

24 fabric painted and finished with wax

25 fabric painted and finished with wax

26 fabric painted and finished with wax

27 fabric painted and finished with wax


28  encaustic on paper

29 encaustic on paper

either comment or PM me through FB 
or leave a comment here
or email me soewnearth @ yahoo . com . au
please quote the number under the picture


No comments: